- Volunteers will represent the Hand Crafted Tasting Co. to thousands of NYC beer enthusiasts
- Each volunteer must be 21 years of age or older
- This is a non-paid volunteer position
- All volunteers must wear a solid black shirt
- All volunteers must arrive & check-in 2 hours (2 hrs) prior to your session starting
- **Must submit application along with a credit card number.
***If notice of Cancellation is not provided on or before 11:59pm October 27th you will be charged the price of a GA ticket ($55)***
Volunteers may be asked to perform a range of tasks such as but not limited to:
- Assisting with ticket scanning and box office at main entrance
- Distributing tasting glasses
- Assisting at the brewery tables and pouring samples
- Assisting festival attendees in a courteous and professional manner
Friday Session 1
Arrival Time: 6:00PM
Event Hours: 7:00PM - 10:30PM
Saturday Session 2
Arrival Time: 11:30AM
Event Hours: 1:00PM - 4:30PM
Saturday Session 3
Arrival Time: 5:00PM
Event Hours: 6:30PM - 9:30PM
- If you volunteer for Session 1, you will have the option of receiving complimentary VIP access to either Session II OR Session III of the Festival.
- If you volunteer Session 2, you will receive complimentary VIP access for Session 1 or 3 of The Festival.
- If you Volunteer for Session 3, you will receive complimentary VIP access to Session I, OR a VIP session of your choosing at the next seasonal festival.
- If you volunteer for a double Session, Session 2 & Session 3, you will receive complimentary VIP Access to Session 1 of The Festival OR a VIP session of your choosing at the next seasonal festival (Summer).
- If you volunteer for a double Session, Session 1 & Session 2, you will receive complimentary VIP Access to Session 3 of The Festival OR a VIP session of your choosing at the next seasonal festival (Summer).
We appreciate your support!