- Who can I contact if I have a question about the festival?
- What are the Craft Beer Festivals?
- When and where is the event being held?
- What does the ticket include?
- How much do tickets cost?
- How can I purchase tickets?
- How many people will be in attendance?
- If I go to one session, can I stay for the 2nd session?
- Will there be a coat/bag check?
- Are backpacks allowed?
- Is there parking?
- Are children allowed?
- Can I buy beer at the event or bring empty or full bottles home with me?
- Is there a DDP (Designated Driver Program)?
- Is food included in the ticket?
- Can I bring my own food or beverages into the festival?
- What forms of payment will be accepted at the event?
- Are there ATM's available at the event?
- Can I bring my dog?
- How can my company become a sponsor?
- How can I apply for a press credential?
Who can I contact if I have a question about the festival?
If you have any questions about the festivals or about Hand Crafted Tasting Co. in general, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We will do our best to return all messages in a timely manner.
What are the Craft Beer Festivals?
The NYC / SF / San Jose / DC / Twin Cities Craft Beer Festivals are craft beer tastings from approximately 75 breweries and 150 craft beers, focused on each respective season and city.
SF Craft Beer Festival
San Jose Craft Beer Festival
DC Craft Beer Festival
What does the ticket include?
All tickets will gain entry into the venue for at least 2 1/2 hours of unlimited beer tasting. All attendees will receive a complimentary souvenir tasting glass and have access to seminars and the Craft Concierge Center. VIP ticket holders will be given an extra hour and first access to the event. Please take good care of your tasting glass as we will not be issuing extras to those who break them!
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets typically range from $45-$85 depencing on the city and ticket type. Please visit the individual city beer festival pages for further ticketing information, or visit our TICKETING page directly.
How can I purchase tickets?
Please visit our TICKETING page to purchase tickets.
If I go to one session, can I stay for the 2nd session?
You must have separate tickets to go to both sessions. Each session is separately ticketed and at the end of the first session all attendees clear out in preparation for the next session.
Are backpacks allowed?
Yes, although any backpacks, bags, packages, purses, gym bags, etc. brought into the venue will be subject to search by security personnel. We strongly suggest that you only bring what you need, keeping the number of bags to a minimum.
Can I buy beer at the event or bring empty or full bottles home with me?
Absolutely NO beer can be removed from the festival site nor is it offered to be purchased. By law, all alcohol must be consumed in the festival site only. Taking empty bottles out of the festival is illegal. This is considered an open container. Open containers are not permitted on city streets or in an automobile.
How can my company become a sponsor?
Please visit our CONTACT PAGE for individual city contact information.
How can I apply for a press credential?
Please visit our CONTACT PAGE for individual city press contact information. Please include your full information and qualifications and we will get back to you as soon as possible.