- Volunteers will represent the Hand Crafted Tasting Co. to thousands of beer enthusiasts
- Each volunteer must be 21 years of age or older
- This is a non-paid volunteer position
- All volunteers must wear a solid black shirt
- All volunteers must arrive & check-in 1.5 hrs prior to your session starting
- *Credit card information will be requested.
***If notice of Cancellation is not provided on or before 11:59pm April 17th, you will be charged the price of a GA ticket***
Volunteers may be asked to perform a range of tasks such as but not limited to:
- Assisting with ticket scanning and box office at main entrance
- Distributing tasting glasses
- Assisting at the brewery tables and pouring samples
- Assisting festival attendees in a courteous and professional manner
Saturday Session 1 [SESSION 1 IS NOW FULL]
Arrival Time: 11:30AM
Event Hours: 1:00PM - 4:30PM
Saturday Session 2
Arrival Time: 5:00PM
Event Hours: 6:30PM - 9:30PM
- If you volunteer for Session 1, you will have the option of receiving complimentary VIP access to Session II of the Festival.
- If you volunteer Session 2 or for both sessions, you will receive a complimentary food voucher, along with complimentary VIP access for a future tasting.
We appreciate your support!